Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Web Content Management System HELP !!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Web Content Management System HELP !!!!!!

Hi I am using Simple Web Content Management System
    www. cms-center.com

When going to admin/login.php I enter user name & Passwor and it returns back to login.php to enter user name & pass again.

Any ideas please Thanks

i guess u iether messed up on installing it, or you forgot ur pass...well good luck

Comment

I think its due to register_globals or safe mode. Please turn it on / off from .htaccess and check.

We have a good tutorial in tutorials section of this forum to generate .htaccess code for this requirement.
      eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
      Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Originally posted by eukhost.com View Post
        I think its due to register_globals or safe mode. Please turn it on / off from .htaccess and check.

We have a good tutorial in tutorials section of this forum to generate .htaccess code for this requirement.
        but shouldnt the .htaccess file already be set to work, cuzz usually when installing software on the server, you would have to chmod .htaccess to 777 because the software would change the settings for u....but i guess im wrong

Comment

I said what I've seen in past so you need to verify things from your end. If you want us to verify then you need to open a ticket for our support team from our helpdesk as I wont be able to reply from here before tomorrow morning.

Comment

I said what I've seen in past so you need to verify things from your end. If you want us to verify then you need to open a ticket for our support team from our helpdesk as I wont be able to reply from here before tomorrow morning.
            sorry but i am clueless, are u talking to me, or the other poster in this thread?

Comment

Extremely sorry

I replied with one eye open and did this mess. Lets wait for reply from daydreamer and see if he manages to solve the problem or not.

Comment

Extremely sorry

I replied with one eye open and did this mess. Lets wait for reply from daydreamer and see if he manages to solve the problem or not.
                ok sure, iz waiting for daydreamer's reply, lol , i hope i will be able to help get this problem solved, cuzz software problems are so frustrating!

Comment

Originally posted by narutorasengan16 View Post
                  ok sure, iz waiting for daydreamer's reply, lol , i hope i will be able to help get this problem solved, cuzz software problems are so frustrating!
                  if you want i'll install any script you wish on your host.. i'm.. well you could say pro..but yeah in coding not..but installing, chmod ... i know a lot bout this, cuz it's my passion..so if you need help, just Private message me

Comment

Working...
                  X