PHP error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PHP error message

Hi all, first time post so i'm sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place. I don't have much website experience but i have a website that i am getting an error message in regards the plug ins. i have posted the message. any suggestions as to what it means and how it can be fixed
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Error Message.JPG
Views:	144
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	176303

If you are developing an app for a non-profit organisation, then the app developers from https://syndicode.com/your-dedicated...elopment-team/ should be those who have skills in marketing and promotion of the products. A good app development company understands the need of the organisations and ensures that the app gives maximum profit. If the app is required for improving the efficiency of the employees of the company, then the company with the best ios development team will be chosen. Apart from knowing the aim and purpose of the app, the experts of an ios development company should also be able to understand the needs of the users clearly. They should understand the psyche behind the use of the iPhones and iPad. For instance, a business may be using the iPad to manage its employees remotely, rather than having a laptop in the office. This means that the iPhone app developers must have a keen insight into the needs of businesses and what features they can use to increase productivity.
    Last edited by johnaaspril; 30-08-2021, 11:57.

Comment

Working...
    X