Trouble installing Drupal....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble installing Drupal....

I had a pretty strange problem the other day, when I uploaded the latest version of Drupal (6.4) to my website and tried to install it. First step went through okay, it put all the database tables where they should be, but it shows a 404 error (not a standard "File not Found, but instead within the install menu, it shows a red rectangle and a 404 error description within).

I've uploaded and re-uploaded all files several times, but the same error constantly appeared. I successfully installed the latest Drupal on my own local server (which has most of the standard settings), but for some reason, when I do it on my EUK Hosted website, I get that error.

Has anyone had any similar experiences with Drupal Web hosting?

P.S. I'm on Islander with a Shared Linux Host.

Hi,

We have installed mod_security on most of our shared servers because of which you may come across such an error. Please provide me with your domain name or provide us the exact installation path, we will have this resolved for you

Regards,
    Eric
    Support Dept.
    Last edited by eUKhost; 25-09-2008, 18:21.
    -----------
    eUK_Eric

||

Comment

Hi Max,

I have given Eric your domain details. He is investigating right now to see what he can do about this. We shall keep you posted over this.
      Nick
      Quality Assurance & Analysis
      EMAIL & MSN :

Comment

Working...
      X