Correct fopen Permissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct fopen Permissions

I'm having a few problems after our reseller account was transferred Linux Semi-Dedicated. A script that was working on the old server, is giving permission errors.
    Code:
    Warning: fopen(customers.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/bolocl/public_html/getcustomers.php on line 51

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/bolocl/public_html/getcustomers.php on line 54

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/bolocl/public_html/getcustomers.php on line 55

Warning: fopen(customers.ack) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/bolocl/public_html/getcustomers.php on line 58

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/bolocl/public_html/getcustomers.php on line 61

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/bolocl/public_html/getcustomers.php on line 62
    I've tried changing the permissions, but I can't seam to get the script to work correctly.

I've already contacted the support team, but would like to know if anybody else has a solution to this problem.

Hello,

There was file permission problem with "customers.ack" and "customers.txt" included in one of your script, this has been corrected accordingly. We have included detailed information in the ticket which was submitted by you.

Please feel free to reopen the ticket if in case you face similar problem again.
    Regards,
    Victor Pankhurst,
    Support Team.

Comment

Hi Victor,

Thanks for your great support. It is now working.

In case anybody else has problems, try setting your file permissions to 666.

Comment

Working...
      X