Clear All

• eUK-Ralf
    replied
    You are
    Good luck

Leave a comment:

• ChrisLeah
    replied
    Cheers i couldnt find that. thats all i was looking for.

Leave a comment:

• eUK-Ralf
    replied
    Hey guys, I understand shared hosting has RoR already installed and it's creating an app and off you go, but obviously, with a dedicated or VPS I guess I need to install ruby and RoR myself.

Is there a guide or documentation on how to install it on Linux Centos 4.7, either via Shell under root or any other way? E.g. via Virtuozzo?
    I suggest you to check the Installation Of RoR here. It will be helpful to install or you can ask us to do the same.
    Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• ChrisLeah
    replied
    Originally posted by Catherine View Post
    Hello Chris,

Firstly, wish you a warm to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.

As all the servers we offer are fully managed, Ruby on Rails is already installed on Linux VPS's as well as Dedicated Servers. Hence, you won't have to install Ruby on Rails from your side if you choose a Linux VPS or a Linux Dedicated Server

Please feel free to post if you have any further questions.
    Great! Well is that a recent thing or are all your servers for new and old clients automatically updates and have RoR on? As I have an Uncle who uses yourselves for VPS or Dedi can't remember and He can't figure out if it's installed or not? Via looking through the system file manager etc?

Leave a comment:

• Catherine
    replied
    Hello Chris,

Firstly, wish you a warm to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.

As all the servers we offer are fully managed, Ruby on Rails is already installed on Linux VPS's as well as Dedicated Servers. Hence, you won't have to install Ruby on Rails from your side if you choose a Linux VPS or a Linux Dedicated Server

Please feel free to post if you have any further questions.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisLeah
    started a topic Hey! Could I get help with RoR?

Hey! Could I get help with RoR?

Hey guys, I understand shared hosting has RoR already installed and it's creating an app and off you go, but obviously, with a dedicated or VPS I guess I need to install ruby and RoR myself.

Is there a guide or documentation on how to install it on Linux Centos 4.7, either via Shell under root or any other way? E.g. via Virtuozzo?

Thanks!
Working...
X