Social Networking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Networking

I've seen that EUKHost is on Facebook and Twitter. Are these two websites enough or do we need to use other social networking sites for more exposure?

Facebook and Twitter are surely good websites to work on; however you can also create pages on Squidoo, Google Knol and Hubpages. These websites are very popular and having online presence on them will surely benefit you.

Comment

I would suggest to join more and more social networking sites it will increase your site's visibility.........

Comment

Those main two sites are a must, however, any others you add will only be helpful. Some people actually choose to be on the smaller social networking sites, because they absolutely refuse to be a part of Facebook or Twitter.

Comment

Facebook and Twitter by far are the best among social networking sites but still there are a lot of good networking sites out there which linkedin will be another recommendation.

Comment

I'm curious if anyone has any ideas about how to get people to go there? I've always been pretty good at site planning and the visual part, but I totally suck at marketing.Oh, fyi, I'm not trying to make money from it or anything, no advertisements or anything, would just would like to see a few people get a kick out of this thing..

working at home

Comment

Of course the more social networking sites you use to promote your website, the more exposure it will get. And don't forget about social bookmarking sites like Digg, Delicious and Stumble Upon.

Comment

When it comes to getting more exposure for your website, using networking sites like Facebook and Twitter is a good way. But, as far as SEO is concerned, using social bookmarking sites is a must, especially because the links posted there are set to do-follow.

Comment

Social networking site is the phrase used to describe any website that enables users to create public profiles within that Web site and form relationships with other users of the same Web site who access their profile. Facebookand Twitter are social networking sites are used to get backlinks and they promote websites.

Comment

Steve Smith,

Why have you decided to comment on so many old threads on the same day? ... the same as your last visit and the one before that.

Comment

Re: Social Networking

Social networking sites have a good bonding with google. So it is good to post your website related contents to social networking sites, helpful to get good ranking on Google. You can use following social networking sites:
                      Facebook,
                      Twitter,
                      Google plus.
                      Kiwibox.
                      Etc......

Comment

Working...
                      X