S E O Hosting with Multiple IP Addresses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S E O Hosting with Multiple IP Addresses

I am in a search of a good and reliable web hosting provider who can offer me an S E O server with multiple ip address. Some people recommended me Hostgator, but I had a really bad experience with them a couple of months back.

Does eukhost offers different C class IP addresses with the S E O hosting packages ? Also, decent bandwidth, excellent support and 100% network uptime guarantee is expected.

Originally posted by Hugh Cann View Post
    I am in a search of a good and reliable web hosting provider who can offer me an S E O server with multiple ip address. Some people recommended me Hostgator, but I had a really bad experience with them a couple of months back.

Does eukhost offers different C class IP addresses with the S E O hosting packages ? Also, decent bandwidth, excellent support and 100% network uptime guarantee is expected.
    I believe they do offer such plans, you might want to visit : SEO Servers
    Having gone through few other threads about this topic, it seems you would be asked to give precise explanation for every additional c class IP.

Talking about uptime, you can opt between either of their Shared Cloud or Cloud Hosting packages, which would not only offer you 100% uptime but your site would be hosted on a cluster of servers. If any of the servers in this cluster goes down, the site would resolve from other server hence avoiding any downtime.

Comment

Instead of using shared hosting with multiple Ip's, I will suggest you to choose cloudways managed cloud hosting platform where you can easily manage all of your website on their managed platform, Means, you will be on 1 page with all of your websites whether you use multiple apps like (w, htmls/php)

Comment

Working...
      X