Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Required effective seo suggestion.

Hello friends,
    I have been working on one of the seo projects related online health insurance. I am doing all the activities like article submission, directory submission, social bookmarking, forum posting and blog commenting, but not getting the desired result as the keywords keep on jumping and some are still on the same position showing no improvements. Kindly suggest some different activities other than these one which will prove to be more effective and result oriented.
    Thanks

Hello Mate!!
    I think u should use the method of Off-page optimization is what you do away from your site/ on other sites to help with your search engine rankings.

They include things like:
    Classified Submission
    Article Submission
    Press Release Submission
    Forum posting
    Link Building
    Reciprocal linking And SMO....:smile::frown:
    Blackberry ApplicationInternet Marketing

Comment

is commenting to different forums helps in ranking?

Comment

I am doing all the activities like article submission, directory submission, social bookmarking, forum posting and blog commenting, but not getting the desired result as the keywords keep on jumping and some are still on the same position showing no improvements.
        Article submission, directory submission, and social bookmarking, and blog commenting are only effective for less competition keywords.

Is commenting to different forums helps in ranking?
        Do not consider Forums for any kind of ranking or optimization, as it is a platform to advertise your website only.

Comment

Working...
        X