way out for quality content?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• way out for quality content?

Websites must grow and develop in a natural way if it want to get traffic and ranking in the long run,and what the search engines looking for is quality content,and always is ,so i have to pay much attention to the quality of everything,which i sreally tired and time-consuming, iwas wondering that do you have any way out?

Thanks for any way out!

If you feel that content writing is a boring thing then you can allow your visitors to contribute their own posts as a guest blogger. In such case you just need to check quality and uniqueness of the content contributed by them. And I don't think it is a time consuming and tiresome task

Comment

Hi fianliao
      If you are not wasting time you can purchase SEnuke X Search Engine Optimization Software. Its give many articles in a short time...

Hope its helpful 4 you....
      Blackberry ApplicationInternet Marketing

Comment

Originally posted by monikasaini View Post
        Hi fianliao
        If you are not wasting time you can purchase SEnuke X Search Engine Optimization Software. Its give many articles in a short time...

Hope its helpful 4 you....
        How? And what about the quality? Wouldn't it be simpler to use own brain to write articles rather than chasing short cuts? FYI, writing is not a boring thing and it is definitely not like writing thesis for university, where word count hitting gives an extra marks.

Comment

Originally Posted by Irene9001

How? And what about the quality? Wouldn't it be simpler to use own brain to write articles rather than chasing short cuts? FYI, writing is not a boring thing and it is definitely not like writing thesis for university
          dissertationwriter, where word count hitting gives an extra marks.

The problem is not with the enthusiasm or inspiration, but with the quality. Some content writers just copy paste the ideas and paraphrase sentences using spinbots and other tools. That's not content writing, and even not copywriting. It's a parody on both. I usually contact professionals (on LinkedIn and sometimes drop a line or two to staff writers and authors from the well-known journals).

Comment

Working...
          X