is the Google Analytics so reliable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the Google Analytics so reliable?

True to its name, the Google Analytics shares with you analytical data that will help you greatly on being aware about your web site visitors and target visitors’ preferences.Google Analytics provides free information about the way visitors to your site interact with it.And i was wondering is the Google Analytics so reliable? Your thoughts?

Thanks for your view.

True!, the Google Analytics shares with you analytical data that will help you greatly on being aware about your web site visitors and target visitors preferences.Google Analytics provides free information about the way visitors to your site interact with it.

Comment

I would say as Google is a very reputable company that Google Analytics can be trusted. Obviously there is no way for individual website owners to completely verify the information as only people with access to all the information Google have (i.e. Google employees) would be able to 100% verify it.

I have no problem with trusting their data .
      David Smith
      Managing Director
      DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
      - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

I think that server logs is the most accurate way to see your visitors, but Google Analytics is the easiest

I have build my portal www.istories.gr

Comment

Originally posted by manolis View Post
          I think that server logs is the most accurate way to see your visitors, but Google Analytics is the easiest
          Yes, Google Analytics should be used in conjunction with server logs, not as a replacement .
          David Smith
          Managing Director
          DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

I am confirm that it is very much reliable and there is no other source which is reliable more than google analytics.

Comment

But nethertheless, I would always use Google Analytics in conjuction with the server logs .
              David Smith
              Managing Director
              DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Google analytics is very usefull and reliable tool.

Comment

Working...
                X