Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should we pay much effort on inner pages ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should we pay much effort on inner pages ?

We can see that many webmasters squander lots of time optimizing their website, but for their homepages only. A webmaster should also need to spend time optimizing the inner pages as well, since this increases the likelihood of getting search engine traffic. So should we pay much effort on inner pages ? Your view?

The actual point of SEO is to optimize & promote all the pages of website to improve conversations. That has always been the case for genuine SEO as opposed to the SEO expertise who focus only on number of backlinks

If you ever promote and optimize only one page the home page, for some of keywords, then what about the rest of the pages; are they going to advertise themselves into the market?

Comment

Originally posted by Irene9001 View Post
      The actual point of Search Engine Optimization is to optimize & promote all the pages of website to improve conversations. That has always been the case for genuine Search Engine Optimization as opposed to the Search Engine Optimization expertise who focus only on number of backlinks

If you ever promote and optimize only one page the home page, for some of keywords, then what about the rest of the pages; are they going to advertise themselves into the market?
      Quite agree with Irene here. Backlinks aren't going to do much unless you have quality, original, unique content. I'm sure the saying is "content is king". The thing that annoys me are websites that are essentially made for search engines and not for humans. I think Google's algorithm would work fine in your favour if you focus on original, unique, regular content (in this case having a blog) and getting genuine backlinks where you can. I think then everything else would follow through. I'm not too mad over Search Engine Optimization of my blog, but I ensure I have a healthy amount of genuine backlinks and quality, original content on my blog. I always try and ensure I have content that is both useful for visitors to my blog but also that is SEO friendly. If something is really SEO "friendly" and not visitor friendly, and it is blatantly obvious to my visitors that it is for SEO purposes only, I won't do it. If a website has a lot of keywords and a lot of other rubbish that I know is their unprofessional and human-unfriendly way of getting high in search engines, I'll leave the website and try another instead. It's just my personal opinion, and I think from a SEO perspective it is fine. I'm not saying that tactics such as optimising your content and backlinks to get high search engine rankings are bad, as they do work, but personally I'm sure if you focus on great content, quality genuine backlinks, etc. etc., everything else will follow through including your search engine rankings.

Comment

Indeed, ranking of inner pages will definitely boost the overall performance of your website. Webmaster usually pay more attention for homepage optimization and do not give much importance for the inner pages which affect overall ranking and hence the traffic.

Inner pages are to be considered as veins & arteries of your website hence should not be ignored.
        :hammering:

Comment

Working...
        X