Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Bounce Rate in SEO?

Hello,
    I'm a web developer and now I start learning about Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Can anyone tell me about the bounce rate in SEO and how to handle it?
    Also, suggest me some resources to learn more about SEO.

Bounce Rate means it is the percentage of visitors that leave a webpage without taking any action on the same page, such as clicking on a link, filling out a form, or making a purchase.
    If a visitor came to a website ABC on page "Service", then he/she left the website without viewing or navigating another page from ABC website, then web analytics tools (Google analytics) will count this as a bounce for this page.
    How to Reduce Bounce Rate:
    • Add fresh and updated content
    • Internal linking
    • Loading speed of a website
    These are some effective ways to improve the bounce rate of your website.

Comment

The bounce rate is one of the crucial aspects of a successful SEO campaign. It denotes the percentage of visitors who enter the site and then leave ("bounce") rather than staying to view the same site or navigate to other pages.
      Bounce rates are mainly used to calculate the performance of websites, emails, advertising campaigns, and particular landing pages.
      Bounce rates below 50% are normally considered as a very good bounce rate and below 40% or 30% are much spectacularly awesome.
      A high bounce rate is normally considered as bad from an SEO point of view. At that point, there’s seemingly something went wrong with your website.

Comment

The bounce means the percentage of people who land on a page on your website
        and then leave the website. In other words, the visitors don't click on anything else
        on your website. They just get to one of your pages, hang out for a bit, then leave.

Comment

Working...
        X