Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BuckIranl
    replied

It depends on what you use it for. Both SEO and PPC have many benefits.
    PPC is paid, and paid advertising always appears on top. Most of the time, PPC will appear before SEO.
    SEO is free, but it's becoming harder to do it because keywords are becoming more competitive. It takes more time for the results to show.
    The best thing you can do is to combine SEO and PPC. They work best when combined. Your results will be much better if you create a strategy that combines these two.
    The easiest option would be to leave it to professionals from https://blazemedia.co.uk/what-we-do/pay-per-click-ppc. You're bound to have success with them.
    Last edited by BuckIranl; 28-04-2021, 11:58.

Leave a comment:

• alexjames
    replied
    Both SEO and PPC are the most popular marketing ways to reach customers. Big organizations follow both of them. Organizations that have a limited budgets try to follow one of them and want to know which one is better.
    Search engine optimization is a long-term process while PPC can advertise your website in an instant. I believe that SEO is better in the long term and PPC or Google advertisement is better in the short term. If you want to reach your real customers instantly, PPC is the best way. Just set up a campaign and reach real customers.
    On the other hand, SEO takes time to reach customers. You need to choose perfect keywords, create high-quality engaging content, optimize the content, and so on. So, it takes much time to rank and reach the targeted customers. Both PPC and SEO cost a certain amount. PPC takes a higher initial cost. The higher the cost you will invest in PPC, the more customers you will able to reach.

Leave a comment:

• Naheed
    replied
    In my view, neither SEO nor PPC is better. Both of them are needed and both must work together.
    You need to optimize your marketing strategy by providing SEO content and also directing traffic
    to your site with PPC. So, both SEO and PPC are must be learned for optimal results.

Leave a comment:

• Hallie Russell
    replied
    Originally posted by Emma Peterson View Post
    Hello Jamie,

SEO and PPC both are good. Only the difference between the results and techniques of both SEO and PPC. SEO is the long term method and organic while, PPC is the instant and short term process with paid returns. I’ll share some benefits of SEO and PPC which may assist you to decide which one is better?

Benefits of SEO:
    • Proper and well-executed SEO tactics can lead you to a better user experience.
    • SEO is the main source of leads to your business.
    • If well execution of SEO techniques will result in a higher conversion rate.
    • It is completely free of cost.
    • Using Local SEO tactics, helps local users to visit the physical store after the search.
    • SEO also builds brand trustworthiness.
    • SEO helps establish brand recognition.
    • SEO also ensures the mobile-friendliness of your website.
    • SEO increases your followers on social media.
    • SEO improves website speed.
    • SEO targets potential traffic.
    Benefits of PPC compare to SEO. Which will be more complex in results which you can get.
    • PPC instantly boosts the traffic of your website.
    • PPC increases sales and visits.
    • PPC helps you to control advertising expenses.
    • The benefits of PPC enables you to analyze Ad performance in real-time.
    • PPC can help to improve brand recognition with remarketing.
    • PPC promotion is not difficult to produce.
    • It drives fast and immediate results.

There are a lot more advantages and disadvantages to both the terms.
    Hello Emma,

You have nicely explained each and every details of both terms. I have also searched for the same.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Jamie Lee
    replied
    Thank you for taking the time to provide me a lot of good information about SEO and PPC. It helps me to know more about these two important marketing techniques.

Leave a comment:

• Robyn Jones
    replied
    Hello,

SEO is all about getting a higher rank in the search engine results and pay per click is to get the clicks made on the websites.

The significant difference is:
    1. Organic traffic: SEO is an organic way to get a higher rank in search engines. It does not need the money, it just requires more time and patience.
    2. Paid traffic: Pay per traffic is immediate. When you start running the advertisement on Google you start getting your site at the top of the google search results.
    This is the main difference between SEO and PPC.

Leave a comment:

• Emma Peterson
    replied
    Hello Jamie,

SEO and PPC both are good. Only the difference between the results and techniques of both SEO and PPC. SEO is the long term method and organic while, PPC is the instant and short term process with paid returns. I’ll share some benefits of SEO and PPC which may assist you to decide which one is better?

Benefits of SEO:
    • Proper and well-executed SEO tactics can lead you to a better user experience.
    • SEO is the main source of leads to your business.
    • If well execution of SEO techniques will result in a higher conversion rate.
    • It is completely free of cost.
    • Using Local SEO tactics, helps local users to visit the physical store after the search.
    • SEO also builds brand trustworthiness.
    • SEO helps establish brand recognition.
    • SEO also ensures the mobile-friendliness of your website.
    • SEO increases your followers on social media.
    • SEO improves website speed.
    • SEO targets potential traffic.
    Benefits of PPC compare to SEO. Which will be more complex in results which you can get.
    • PPC instantly boosts the traffic of your website.
    • PPC increases sales and visits.
    • PPC helps you to control advertising expenses.
    • The benefits of PPC enables you to analyze Ad performance in real-time.
    • PPC can help to improve brand recognition with remarketing.
    • PPC promotion is not difficult to produce.
    • It drives fast and immediate results.

There are a lot more advantages and disadvantages to both the terms.

Leave a comment:

• alexson
    replied
    It depends on your need. If you want to fast traffic on your website then you can run PPC ads. If you want to get organic traffic then you can do SEO on your site. SEO is a slow process than PPC.

Leave a comment:

• Jamie Lee
    started a topic Which one is best, SEO or PPC?

Which one is best, SEO or PPC?

Hello friends,

I have one website in a food niche and want to increase the traffic. So, which one is the best way, SEO or PPC?
    Can anyone give me a detailed explanation?
Working...
X