Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Tools to Check Backlinks

Hello friends,

One of my friends is working on a digital marketing niche website. He is asking me about the latest SEO tools for backlink analysis. So, can anyone please suggest to me some beneficial tools?

[QUOTE=Emma Peterson;n176584]Hello friends,

Hello Emma,

There are a lot of best SEO website backlink checking tools. Through the tools, we can easily find out any website backlinks and build their our website backlink.

Here I have listed some of the most useful tools:
    • SE Ranking
    • Backlink Watch
    • SEO Spyglass
    • MoonSearch
    • Ahrefs
    • OpenLinkProfiler
    • RankSignals
    • BacklinkTest
    • Monitor Backlinks
    • Link Diagnosis

Comment

Hey Emma,

The backlink is the most important aspect of SEO. It is very helpful to improve website ranking in Google SERP. There are plenty of backlink analysis tools available on the internet. Through these tools, we will easily find out our competitor's backlinks.
      I have personally used Majestic SEO and Backlink Watch tools. They provide all the required data. So, anyone can easily use it to make their website backlinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Emma Peterson View Post
        Hello friends,

One of my friends is working on a digital marketing niche website. He is asking me about the latest SEO tools for backlink analysis. So, can anyone please suggest to me some beneficial tools?
        When any website links to your site, this is called backlinks. Backlinks are accepted to be one of the most important parameters for high page ranking and better keyword ranking.
        Backlinks are usually categorised in two ways: Dofollow backlinks and no follow backlinks.
        When we building backlinks, we normally focus on building dofollow links. Using backlink checker tools, we can check how many backlinks we have built for our site. A good number of backlinks helps to increase the domain authority in Google SERP.

Free online backlink checker tools:
        • 1. SEMrush (Popular)
        • 2. LinkMiner
        • 3. Ahrefs Free Backlink Checker: Recommended for link detox
        • 4. OpenLinkProfiler
        • 5. BuzzSumo
        • 6. Moz Link Explorer

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie Lee View Post
          Hey Emma,

The backlink is the most important aspect of SEO. It is very helpful to improve website ranking in Google SERP. There are plenty of backlink analysis tools available on the internet. Through these tools, we will easily find out our competitor's backlinks.
          I have personally used Majestic SEO and Backlink Watch tools. They provide all the required data. So, anyone can easily use it to make their website backlinks.
          I have also used the Majestic SEO tool to check the competitor's backlinks. It is a very helpful tool, any newbie can easily understand the way to handle it. It gives all the connected links information to the particular domain name.

Comment

Originally posted by Clara Smith View Post

I have also used the Majestic SEO tool to check the competitor's backlinks. It is a very helpful tool, any newbie can easily understand the way to handle it. It gives all the connected links information to the particular domain name.
            Yes, Clara. Majestic SEO tool is the best choice. People love to use this tool because it provides a lot of beneficial links. It also shows broken links and deleted links.

Comment

[QUOTE=Robyn Jones;n176597]
              Hello friends,

Hello Emma,

There are a lot of best SEO website backlink checking tools. Through the tools, we can easily find out any website backlinks and build their our website backlink.

• SE Ranking
              • Backlink Watch
              • SEO Spyglass
              • MoonSearch
              • Ahrefs
              • OpenLinkProfiler
              • RankSignals
              • BacklinkTest
              • Monitor Backlinks
              • Link Diagnosis
              For me Ahrefs is the best solution, but I rent it together with colleagues.

Comment

Is there a good analogue of Ahrefs but completely free?

Comment

Originally posted by Hallie Russell View Post

When any website links to your site, this is called backlinks. Backlinks are accepted to be one of the most important parameters for high page ranking and better keyword ranking.
                  Backlinks are usually categorised in two ways: Dofollow backlinks and no follow backlinks.
                  When we building backlinks, we normally focus on building dofollow links. Using backlink checker tools, we can check how many backlinks we have built for our site. A good number of backlinks helps to increase the domain authority in Google SERP.

Free online backlink checker tools:
                  • 1. SEMrush (Popular)
                  • 2. LinkMiner
                  • 3. Ahrefs Free Backlink Checker: Recommended for link detox
                  • 4. OpenLinkProfiler
                  • 5. BuzzSumo
                  • 6. Moz Link Explorer
                  I just need to add some more tools that are helpful to find out the competitors backlinks, smallseotool's backlink checker and seranking's backlink checker

Comment

[QUOTE=Robyn Jones;n176597]
                    Hello friends,

Hello Emma,

• SE Ranking
                    • Backlink Watch
                    • SEO Spyglass
                    • MoonSearch
                    • Ahrefs
                    • OpenLinkProfiler
                    • RankSignals
                    • BacklinkTest
                    • Monitor Backlinks
                    • Link Diagnosis
                    Yes, these are the most useful tools to check any kind of website backlinks. I just need to add Majestic SEO in that list. This tool is very good to check backlinks.

Comment

Following are some of the best tools to check backlinks:
                      • SEMRUSH
                      • LinkMiner
                      • AHrefs
                      • OpenLinkProfiler
                      • Majestic: Backlink Finder

Comment

Thank you, friends, for sharing a piece of good information about backlink SEO checker tools.

Comment

Working...
                        X