Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is SEO friendly URL?

Hello,

I am a web developer and I got a requirement from one of my clients saying that he wants SEO friendly URLs. So, please help me to know about the SEO friendly URL. Thank you.

Originally posted by Jamie Lee View Post
    Hello,

I am a web developer and I got a requirement from one of my clients saying that he wants SEO friendly URLs. So, please help me to know about the SEO friendly URL. Thank you.
    Hello,

SEO friendly URLs includes keywords of your business. Also, try to avoid using the repetition of keywords to increase the rankings. SEO friendly URLs are easy to remember by users.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie Lee View Post
      Hello,

Always use hyphens to divide the words. Yes, if you forgot to use hyphens then it will look like messy and become difficult to understand.

Comment

Hey,

I think first you have to work on the client requirements, means what is the niche of their website niche and then search for the keywords that are ranking for that specific niche business. Adding the targeted keywords in the URL will be more beneficial.

Comment

Hey Jamie,

I think you have to first read about SEO friendly URLs then you can implement this on the website. Implementing the SEO friendly are very easy. You just need to make the URL as per the page content. Take an example, if you have VPS hosting service page on your site then simple make "domainname.com/vps-hosting".

Comment

Originally posted by Clara Smith View Post
            Hey Jamie,

I think you have to first read about SEO friendly URLs then you can implement this on the website. Implementing the SEO friendly are very easy. You just need to make the URL as per the page content. Take an example, if you have VPS hosting service page on your site then simple make "domainname.com/vps-hosting".
            Yes Clara, I agree with you. You have nicely explained the SEO friendly URL structure. Your answer will be beneficial for those who are looking for an SEO-friendly URL structure solution.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you friends for sharing such piece of nice information. It is really helpful for me as well as those who don't have much experience about SEO friendly URLs.

Comment

Working...
              X