Next Google Pagerank Update ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Google Pagerank Update ?

I'm just wondering that when the next Google Page Rank update is rolling out. According to previous year's update date there should be at least 3 page rank update till this date.

In year 2013, we have seen one update at February 2013 but there onwards no page rank update ?

There are also rumor's that Google is deprecating this Google page rank concept ?

Your views or any information regarding this is much appreciated.

Regards,
    Perry

Re: Next Google Pagerank Update ?

Originally posted by EUK-PerryK View Post
    I'm just wondering that when the next Google Page Rank update is rolling out. According to previous year's update date there should be at least 3 page rank update till this date.

In year 2013, we have seen one update at February 2013 but there onwards no page rank update ?

There are also rumor's that Google is deprecating this Google page rank concept ?

Your views or any information regarding this is much appreciated.

Regards,
    Perry
    Hi Perry,

There is no fixed time-frame for the PageRank updates, it is solely up to Google to decide when to do so.

And like you said, it may also be true that the focus on the PR concept is now reducing.

The PR of site has little to no influence on it rankings.
    eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
    Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!
    "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

Comment

@EUK-PerryK

Why are you concerned about Google PR update? It is absolutely useless.

Comment

@Irene9001

It is absolutely useless. ?

I have read that content published on high PR site is considered as authoritative content comparative to the sites which have less page rank. authoritative content means faster indexing, ranking and quicker recognition of your content.

Comment

Finally Google updated the Google page rank on 6 December 2013

Comment

Working...
          X