Could it be possible to continue guest blogging after MattCutts statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could it be possible to continue guest blogging after MattCutts statement

Could it be possible to continue guest blogging after MattCutts statement on his blog. What things should be carried out now to link building? Can I build more powerful scoial media presence to get people related to my products? I am confused....

Re: Could it be possible to continue guest blogging after MattCutts statement

If you use Guest blogging in a right way, then it is useful to get targeted traffic. Forget Matt Cutts, and even Google, remember you are not doing marketing for them; you are doing it for the users who are in search.

And when you consider Social Media for the business promotion, then make sure you target the right people, mostly your existing customers, engage with them, they would bring you more sales than any other tactics. Note, there are many people who claim them as expert in Social media, but when you ask them how much revenue or sales they made from these sites, they most probably fail to give actual figure. There is a very interesting article available on the seobook.com on this subject – The Social Media Ponzi Bubble Implodes

Comment

Working...
    X