Best Mobile SEO tips for a website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Mobile SEO tips for a website

I have finally decide to make my website responsive and mobile friendly to get mobile search advantages for my website but what important factors should I include in my site to make it more mobile friendly?

Re: Best Mobile SEO tips for a website

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    I have finally decide to make my website responsive and mobile friendly to get mobile search advantages for my website but what important factors should I include in my site to make it more mobile friendly?
    Hi Lucy,

Mobile websites should particularly be optimized for simplicity, should posses only essential content with limited images (specially smaller in size) & more importantly designed for touchscreens. Keeping the site's navigation user friendly, would be an added advantage. There should also be an option to switch to the traditional/desktop websites..
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Re: Best Mobile SEO tips for a website

Hi Lucy,

Like desktop website it is also essential to optimize your mobile website. It should be able to adjust to a variety of mobile devices and should be fast loading given the speeds of mobiles are slower.
      Remember:
      Try using vertical menus as these are easier for users to maneuver.
      Adjust your buttons according to a mobile touchscreen device.
      And Don't forget the Click to call button to allow customers to contact you right away.
      eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
      Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!
      "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

Comment

Working...
      X