Negative SEO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negative SEO

I have been seeing lot of unwanted and unnatural backlinks to my website recently.

I feel someone could be doing this since all the links are from low quality spammy websites which are mostly from china and have the same kind of content.

Has anyone else experienced this? What did you do to get rid of it?

Re: Negative SEO

This is quite common these days. There are many people who have the same problem of unwanted backlinks.

The best and easiest way to get rid of these links is to disavow them using the Google Disavow tool.
    eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
    Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!
    "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

Comment

Rightly said, Google has been generous enough (atleast this time) to have shared the disavow tool for webmasters to clean up the link profile.

I got to read a couple of case studies recently for websites from different niches, that were hit by the recent algorithmic changes. One of the common factors in all of them was the use of this tool to regain positions in SERPs. Though ofcourse it'd be hard to pin-point the fact that because they disavowed a couple of links they'd regain rankings, but yes, it does make a difference.

If you are planning to use the tool, you must be 101% sure about the links that would be added to the tool, as, if a genuine useful link is disavowed by mistake, it can take around 6-7 months for being reconsidered. So be careful when using it.
      | |
      Best Paying offered by Eukhost Ltd.

Comment

The best and simplest way to get rid of these hyper-links is to disavow them using the Search engines Disavow tool.

Comment

Originally posted by codybutler View Post
          I have been seeing lot of unwanted and unnatural backlinks to my website recently.

I feel someone could be doing this since all the links are from low quality spammy websites which are mostly from china and have the same kind of content.

Has anyone else experienced this? What did you do to get rid of it?
          Is someone is doing this to just outrank your website then I can only say that person probably have far too much spare time . Anyway, monitor your backlinks once in a month and use Google disavow tool to get rid of those spammy links.

Comment

Yes, these are a common problem nowadays, spammy and unnatural links are bad for your website. Remove it using tools like google disavow tool, remove your spammy backlinks as soon as possible otherwise you may get penalized by Google.

Comment

Working...
            X