Wordpress.com vs Wordpress.org

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wordpress.com vs Wordpress.org

Which one is the best way to get start with a blog. I am new to blogging and searching for easy to understand options. Thanks in advance.

Re: Wordpress.com vs Wordpress.org

If you are new and only want to try out things then you can go with WordPress.com where you can get a free blog on a sub-domain.

However, if you still want to have you blog on your own domain itself then you can download the latest version of WP from WordPress.org.

Comment

Originally posted by SpainCloCo View Post
      If you are new and only want to try out things then you can go with WordPress.com where you can get a free blog on a sub-domain.

However, if you still want to have you blog on your own domain itself then you can download the latest version of WP from WordPress.org.
      Thank you spain. From my point of view wordpress.org works awesome with your own hosting options.

Comment

Originally posted by rubychile View Post
        Which one is the best way to get start with a blog. I am new to blogging and searching for easy to understand options. Thanks in advance.
        WordPress.org is a place where you can find news, documentation and community support forums for the wordpress.
        WordPress.com is a place where you can host a free site with some limitations or pay for upgrades.

Comment

WordPress.com can be used as a staging or in startup environment & once finalized this readymade blog can be transferred to a self-hosted WordPress.org installation hosted with any hosting provider.
          Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
          X