Powered by eUKhost®

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are backlinks for a website are important now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Are backlinks for a website are important now

    It is really confusing nowadays because online marketing is going on different track for different niches. It is hard to follow all SEO blogs talking about improving SERPs on search engine and it becomes a headache for me to follow which trend for SERPs on search engine. Please share your views.
    Last edited by Alvin; 28-08-2014, 07:56.

  • #2
    Re: Are backlinks for a website are important now

    Originally posted by Alvin View Post
    It is really confusing nowadays and online marketing is going on different track for different niches. It is hard to follow all SEO blogs talking about improving SERPs on search engine and it becomes a headache for me to follow which trend for SERPs on search engine. Please share your views.
    Actually search engines are confusing people doing SEO for their website. SEO is to keep your site search engine friendly by following and implementing the rules and protocols defined by search engines to get listed in the index of search results. I think keep it simple rules to rank a website will work which includes backlink, on-site optimization, social media activities, customer reviews, forums and your website layout.
    Backlinks are important and always be required for a website only the trend is changed used your brand name rather than direct keyword with Google defined tracking URL to know the performance of a backlink in Google analytics.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Are backlinks for a website are important now

      There are number of website online who has backlinks from websites which are not related to their niche and still their keywords are ranking on really good positions on search engine. I can’t understand this why search engine giant Google is making such differences between two websites?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Are backlinks for a website are important now

        Originally posted by Divdot View Post
        There are number of website online who has backlinks from websites which are not related to their niche and still their keywords are ranking on really good positions on search engine. I can’t understand this why search engine giant Google is making such differences between two websites?
        The type and way of earning a backlink is should be simple and there are certain types that one website should follow and get a good rank on search engine which includes,

        • Naked URLs: Direct Link
        • Brand Anchors
        • Brand-keyword hybrid anchors
        • Universal/junk anchors: click here, visit this website, here
        • Direct Image URLs

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Are backlinks for a website are important now

          Originally posted by cpany View Post
          The type and way of earning a backlink is should be simple and there are certain types that one website should follow and get a good rank on search engine which includes,

          • Naked URLs: Direct Link
          • Brand Anchors
          • Brand-keyword hybrid anchors
          • Universal/junk anchors: click here, visit this website, here
          • Direct Image URLs
          You are right. I have earned direct link to my blog which is published on the official website and because it was a unique content and not written before anywhere else it was published by many blogs and I have managed to earn backlinks for my site which is natural and simple.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Are backlinks for a website are important now

            Originally posted by domturup View Post
            You are right. I have earned direct link to my blog which is published on the official website and because it was a unique content and not written before anywhere else it was published by many blogs and I have managed to earn backlinks for my site which is natural and simple.
            The keep it simple rules to earn a backlink always works. I have managed to get links for my published content and after this experiment, I was really happy because I was ranking for the same search term at really good position on Google, Bing and it helped me a lot to get direct traffic to my website. It works….

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Are backlinks for a website are important now

              Originally posted by compcruz View Post
              The keep it simple rules to earn a backlink always works. I have managed to get links for my published content and after this experiment, I was really happy because I was ranking for the same search term at really good position on Google, Bing and it helped me a lot to get direct traffic to my website. It works….
              The same thing I did with Infographics and guess what, I have managed to increase my traffic 125% and natural backlinks from URLs with high domain authority. I have spent $450 on Infographics and earned $1790 from it. You can use it to earn backlinks and traffic for your site as well, this is my hidden secret…..

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Are backlinks for a website are important now

                Originally posted by mattygen View Post
                The same thing I did with Infographics and guess what, I have managed to increase my traffic 125% and natural backlinks from URLs with high domain authority. I have spent $450 on Infographics and earned $1790 from it. You can use it to earn backlinks and traffic for your site as well, this is my hidden secret…..
                Thank you so much you have shared such a good way to get backlink from a website in a natural way. I will use this technique and earned backlinks for my project as well. God bless you…

                Comment


                • #9
                  Today. quality and valuable content is very important than ever. If a lot many other websites point to a webpage, then it must be useful and valuable. Therefore, backlinks are very important part of SEO to measure organic rankings. In order, to attract users and visitors, SEO strategists and content marketers used backlinks and ranked their content higher.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    yes..backilnk for a website have more importance..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      There are number of website who has backlinks from sites which are not related to their niche and still their keywords are ranking on really good roles on online look for search engine.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Backlinks more inportant for website that is also dofollow links only google considering more
                        iphone apps development company in New York | iphone application development companies in New York

                        Comment

                        ban-img
                        Working...
                        X