X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onlinemedia
    replied
    Hi.
    Thanks for the post! I also have lot of experience of doing SEO of different sites. What I personally did is not so much different from the points your explored. But I didn't paid a penny to ads sites or directory submission sites or any kind of website promoting site or software. I got good Page Rank and Alexa Rank from free directory submission, Articles posting, Blogs and good use of Keywords on my website and also social bookmarking sites helped me lot!
    Try these things too.

Leave a comment:

• Melissa D
    replied
    Very useful tips for beginners. Really appreciate your result oriented advice. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• MattBarthorp
    replied
    There should not be an ill effect until your site is responding well over the web. If you are serious about it, you might want to purchase a dedicated IP and assign it to your domain. This would avoid Google to penalize you due to an unethical activity carried out by any of the neighboring accounts on the shared server.

Leave a comment:

• Rock
    replied
    Originally posted by maddyiipm View Post
    Is there any VPS v/s Shared effect on Search Engine Optimization ?
    No, there isn't any such effect differentiating hosting between a VPS & a shared one, from the SEO point of view

Leave a comment:

• maddyiipm
    replied
    VPS v/s Shared effect on seo

Is there any VPS v/s Shared effect on seo ?

Leave a comment:

• onlinemedia
    replied
    Seo

Thanks for sharing these tips for SEO. The whole article was worth to read. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• vinshonjhon
    replied
    Hi,
    There are a lot of techniques that can be used in search engine optimization that can help or hurt you when it comes to Search Engine Optimization. Some of the large ones that can hurt is keyword stuffing and page cloaking. You want to for all time make sure that you are building a site for your visitors first and foremost. The robots aren’t quite as interested in your content as you think, sorry.
    You can easily make your site search engine optimized by follow 10 easy steps that will make sure everything is ready for Google to go through and understand what your pages and site are about. This can lend a hand you to get more traffic from search engines by ranking well. Once you rank well, of course, you need to make sure that you are persuading the visitors to actually click on your search listing. The relevant and value traffic is why we all have web sites and want to rank well in search engines, right?
    Thanks!!
    get quality traffic
    Last edited by vinshonjhon; 13-05-2011, 06:01.

Leave a comment:

• saltonsteve
    replied
    To get the better promotion of your site then SEO is a best way. But for that there is required to do the beneficial work. For that Article submission, Directory Submission, Blog Posting and Press Release is the better option to generate the traffic and Page rank to your site.

Leave a comment:

• MattBarthorp
    replied
    Originally posted by smithseo View Post
    I am agree with your S.E.O Techniques but now it's time to work on S.M.O(Social Media Optimization) techniques. So as much possible spread you story or articles on Social Networking websites.
    I would rather say that search engines are becoming more and more complex, and focusing on SMO. only wouldn't be enough. You need to have a perfect blend of SEO (On-page and Off-Page), SEM and SMO.

Leave a comment:

• smithseo
    replied
    I am agree with your S.E.O Techniques but now it's time to work on S.M.O(Social Media Optimization) techniques. So as much possible spread you story or articles on Social Networking websites.

Leave a comment:

• Veronica
    replied
    Along with the search engine optimization techniques mentioned above, it is also beneficial to have an online presence on the social media websites. If you create informative pages on websites like Facebook and Twitter, you will be able to communicate with a lot of potential customers. It is important to update these pages regularly with new posts. This is also a very effective way of increasing the search engine rankings.

Leave a comment:

• Veronica
    replied
    One of the most efficient and effective search engine optimization technique is marketing with the right keywords. This can be implemented in terms of blog posts and articles. There is a great positive effect on the search engines with the use of appropriate keywords. Moreover if you are doing search engine optimization for the first time, you must also consider marketing on the social networking websites like facebook and twitter where you can surely find your target audience.

Leave a comment:

• Veronica
    replied
    Blog writing is also a very effective search engine optimization technique. If you are using the right keywords in the blogs, then its a great way of increasing the search engine rankings. Moreover maintaining presence on the social networking websites is also crucial.

Leave a comment:

• Veronica
    replied
    In my opinion one of the best search engine optimization technique is maintaining impressive presence on the social networking websites. This is a great way to get noticed if you are a new company. Moreover if you are into article writing or blogging, it is crucial to bookmark your blogs in various websites in order to increase the search engine rankings.

Leave a comment:

• saurabh97817
    replied
    There are mainly two techniques are used for search engine optimization .
    (1) On page optimization
    (2) off page optimization
    Basic SEO techniques are a must for any website owner who wishes for his or her site to get as much traffic that will translate to conversions as possible. SEO stands for search engine optimization, which makes it possible for websites to remain high in search engine rankings weeks after high quality content is even posted.

There are a number of SEO techniques that need to be adhered to if a website owner would like for his or her site to be visited often and ranked high in all of the major search engines. They are placing keywords in the tag of a title; anchoring the text in links; maintaining the quality of inbound and outbound links; making sure that the first paragraph of any article is filled with top keywords; and ensuring that a website is accessible. There are other factors involved as well, but these are some of the primary ones.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X