Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very useful tips for beginners. Really appreciate your result oriented advice. Thank you

Comment

Hi.
      Thanks for the post! I also have lot of experience of doing SEO of different sites. What I personally did is not so much different from the points your explored. But I didn't paid a penny to ads sites or directory submission sites or any kind of website promoting site or software. I got good Page Rank and Alexa Rank from free directory submission, Articles posting, Blogs and good use of Keywords on my website and also social bookmarking sites helped me lot!
      Try these things too.
      SEO services in Pakistan-web marketing services in Pakistan-Used Cars From Japan

Comment

Thanks

you have shared brilliant SEO tips buddy. This would be good for beginners. By the way, I myself is a SEO expert,

Comment

very nice and awesome tipcs thanks a lot!

Comment

The best search engine techniques are forum posting, blog commenting, link building, article submission, directory submission and social book marking.

Comment

Android Developers

There are two types Of Techniques we used In search Engine
              1.On page Optimization
              2.Off page Optimization
              In On page Optimization we have make attractive our website..this is a design part..But In Off page we can get good Traffic and good page rank In search Engine..some off page Optimization Technique are:
              1.Article Posting
              2.Forum Posting
              3.Classified add posting
              4.Blog Posting
              5.Directory submission..

Comment

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results.

Comment

very nice info thanks for sharing

Comment

Thanx 4 sharing sanjaysahu...Nice posting...Keep posting stuff like this.....
                    Blackberry ApplicationInternet Marketing

Comment

very useful info for learner and thanks for info.

Comment

thanks for sharing such a nice information for beginners, would you elaborate more about SEO techniques.

Comment

Originally posted by suchismita View Post
                          There are two types Of Techniques we used In search Engine
                          1.On page Optimization
                          2.Off page Optimization
                          In On page Optimization we have make attractive our website..this is a design part..But In Off page we can get good Traffic and good page rank In search Engine..some off page Optimization Technique are:
                          1.Article Posting
                          2.Forum Posting
                          3.Classified add posting
                          4.Blog Posting
                          5.Directory submission..
                          Thanks for such a nice sharing its very worthy and useful for beginners.

Comment

Techniques of SEO
                            • keyword stuffing
                            • invisible text
                            • buying links
                            • cloaking
                            • article spinning
                            • doorway pages
                            • subscribing to links farms

Comment

Re: Some SEO Techniques

Well the main article have some detail Seo activities who were really proven "result-oriented" in the 2011 and 2012 (till February only). But, now we have entered in 2013 and Google have brought too many series of Penguin (23th) and Google Panda update. So, few activities above you have mentioned, have dead now, like- Paid Links, Link Exchange, Getting too many No-Follow links via Social Bookmarking and Directory. Few days ago, Google also told that he will not give any value of the links, you are getting via Press-release.

So, in 2013 we should look on other sources like: Social Media. Yes, here I am giving you few on-going activities which are still being valuable for SERP results are: -

-> Directory Submission
                              -> Manual Social Bookmarking
                              -> Forum, Blog Comment & discussion
                              -> Web's 2.0 Submission Site Post
                              -> Quality Theme Based 3-way Link Exchange
                              -> Social Media Optimization (Remember, SMO is not helpful for getting backlinks)
                              -> Press Release
                              -> Free Blogs & Articles

Thanks!!
                              |

Comment

Re: Some SEO Techniques

I agree with your tips and they are so effective for the beginners. I like your last 9 tips most. Because they are the mistakes most of the link builders do.

Comment

Working...
                                X