X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garymorrison
    replied
    Google's SEO Guidelines

A better way is to use Google SEO Guidelines.

Leave a comment:

• charlesgan
    replied
    Link exchange is not recommended, outgoing links to any websites without control is bad.
    ps. not comply with google webmaster guideline.

Leave a comment:

• Anshuman
    replied
    Thanks for sharing the information, it is the quality of link that matters than quantity.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi

I m in this field from the last 8 months and i hope the technique u have mention helps me .

Thanks and keep sharing new things .

Leave a comment:

• Offshoreally
    replied
    Eulogy

I'm a newbie here. I stumbled upon this discussion and found it very informative and useful for me. These Seo techniques will be a lot of assistance to me. I will keep in touch to get more of such info. Thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Jazzjj
    replied
    Re: Some Search Engine Optimization Techniques

The best Search Engine Optimization is organic Search Engine Optimization, not "inorganic SEO". That means you optimize for search engines naturally (white hat, etc). NEVER use black hat SEO, regardless of what people tell you.

There are two elements to SEO - what you do on your website and what you do off your website.Things you can do on your website to improve SERP results.

1. Hierarchal Design

2. Quality Content

3. Keywords

4. Sitemap

5. Avoid Black Hat Techniques

6. Include a ROBOTS.TXT file on your site.

7. Dynamic Content

8. Linking to other sites

9. Relevant Title Tags / Description Tag

what you can do outside of your website to improve SERP rankings.
    1. Backlinks

2. Directories

3. RSS feeds

4. Social Bookmarking

5. News Releases

Leave a comment:

• eUK-Ken
    replied
    Hello,

To Increase your website's popularity through some of the most powerful free and commercial website promotion tools. We hope to save you time, hassle, and money when fighting for better rankings and lowering your advertising costs. An important part of promoting your website online is to have it listed by search engines in their search results.

The higher positions in the search engine results you get, the more clicks and traffic you will have! In this section, with this you will get more visitors with the help of free and paid search engine promotion programs and search engine optimization methods.

In order to make the website popular it is always preferred to do SEO manually instead of making use of any kind of software.

Higher your site is displayed in search results, the more clicks and more visitors to your website you will get.

How to Optimize your website.

1) KeyWord Selection

2) META TAG Optimization

3) Unique Content is to be posted and optimized

4) Link Exchange

Regards,
    Ken.

Leave a comment:

• stencil
    replied
    Having good SEO keywords along with a very popular product, like templates, sounds like a very good combination to me. Of course I'm new to all this, so I could be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• betman
    replied
    The effective SEO

Is there a website you'd recommend that'll have all info on this subject? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• paul.crazy
    replied
    jailbreak

social bookmarking is good for sites.
    jailbreak

Leave a comment:

• Merlinclancy
    replied
    Thanks for sharing valuable information!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BrytonTaylor
    replied
    nice techniques in first post of this thread..

Leave a comment:

• w-lewis
    replied
    Thanks for sharing great tips about SEO but I would not consider anyone to use any software for SEO. I rather suggest to do all work manually and it will give you better long lasting results.

Leave a comment:

• alfredbond
    replied
    RE

The first step in a search engine optimization campaign is to choose your keywords or keyphrases for each of your web pages. Keywords are the terms that search engine users type in the search box to conduct a query. The right keywords are those that:

1. clearly describe the purpose and content of your site, and,
    2. allow your site to show up as close to the first results page as possible.

A good position doesn't depend only on your choice of keywords. It also depends on how well do you position those keywords in your web page, and how many quality external pages link to you. However, choosing the wrong keywords can throw off your entire search engine optimization strategy, so you need to invest a few hours and make sure you do it right.

Let's start with your homepage. Look at it carefully and write down the words and phrases that best define your site. Try to form two or three word phrases, since competition for one-word keyphrases is fierce, and it is virtually impossible to get a top position for them. That is why, from now on, we will talk about keyphrases, not keywords. Once you have developed your list of potential keyphrases you are ready for the next step: to analyze the demand and supply for those keyphrases, and choose the best ones.

Leave a comment:

• gecmark
    replied
    Thanks for sharing .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X