Website builders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Website builders

When you look to create a web page, you will come across three types of web page contractors, (i) 100 % free web page contractors, (ii) paid web page contractors and (iii) web page building software. While 100 % free web page contractors seem the most affordable option, there are various negatives associated with it. When you create a web page using these, you upload information on their server for the web page. However, in future if you wish to shift the web page host, they don't allow you to move your uploaded information.

Comment

I also wonder about it. I never used a web page designer so I cannot evaluate both web page contractors and CMS. Is handling material using a web page designer is so simple as it is using a CMS?

Comment

Originally posted by sarah25 View Post
        I also wonder about it. I never used a web page designer so I cannot evaluate both web page contractors and CMS. Is handling material using a web page designer is so simple as it is using a CMS?
        Hi Sarah,

Building a website using a web site builder is much easier than using any CMS. The latter require a bit of knowledge on how the application works & is based on PHP/MySQL (or ASP .Net/MSSQL if based on Windows) for its working. A web site builder provides an interface wherein you can stitch the website using visuals/graphics & then preview it, edit it as necessary... I'd recommend using a web site builder for this purpose. We do also have a Build a Website plan which would be the best to start a website with..
        Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

If we are looking at having a web builder and there is really nothing better than GoDaddy because they are giving us cheap web builder that includes other exciting things like domain which could be.com or net plus they also have the starter email as the 3rd item in this all for just 12 USD, so really it’s wonderful offer with promo code “gotoffer3” enjoy it.

Comment

It's very easy. You just basically drag and drop everything...like you would do on Facebook.

Comment

Try free websites builder like wix you will get better idea

Comment

I think, website builders are created for those, who doesn't have any knowledge about CMS and want to create a simple (static) website.

Comment

The CMS will give you more versatility than a website builder, with CMS like Joomla and Drupal etc, you'll get lot of segments and useful functions. On the other hand you can also try out using wordpress platforms as CMS because it's easy to make a website using WP.

Comment

I never used any site builders before but perhaps you have to really pull at web style to use any of such solutions. Anyway, I like WordPress and Joomla much more.

Comment

Wordpress would be a better option to build your site

Comment

Never used website builders to build sites as there is always Wordpress waiting for you

These website builders are basically drag and drop and are developed so that people who are newbies to the website creation field.

Comment

Look I can say is I have never used such builders I build it on my own as its easy to build it with CMS.Along with it if you have developed it on your own then customizing it is also too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by AppJetty View Post
                            Look I can say is I have never used such builders I build it on my own as its easy to build it with CMS.Along with it if you have developed it on your own then customizing it is also too easy.
                            Absolutely, website builders are more geared towards small projects and they are not flexible as compared to CMS.

Comment

Working...
                            X