how to hire a good website designer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to hire a good website designer?

Can anyone suggest me, How to hire a good web designer?

Originally posted by infinite View Post
    Can anyone suggest me, How to hire a good web designer?
    Yes. Don't post the same thing on multiple sites .

Comment

You need to undergo of the processes on how to hire a good web designer. It is better if your HR or human resource personnel to do the hiring process.
      __________________________________________________ ___
      I am a web designer from montreal web design company. check out our website...

Comment

Re: how to hire a good website designer?

Make sure to connect your cost range to designer/developer (especially if you do not want it to surpass a certain amount). A well advised and experienced developer will be able to accessibility the venture and counsel you if the cost range you've set is genuine enough for making a completed item to your preference, at that cost.

Comment

Hi, Before hiring a web designer first you should check designs created by him. If you find it interactive then you can proceed further. Give him a ruff idea about a single web page check if the design is up to the mark and standards.

Comment

Before talking to a web designer, it is important to know about the web designing requirements of your website. Refer to some designs and get an idea about what might look good on your website. After a little research when you approach the web designing professional, you will know what you want. Also, it is important to check the work done by the designer before you get into any contract.

Comment

Thanks all this read given me a lot to think about. Definitely a good starting point. Thank you for pointing out some key factors that I need to consider.

Comment

Or just build a website .

Comment

It is very important to hire the right person for the right job. It is very important to keep in mind the customer or client specification before hiring a web designer.Anyhow thanks to all here for nice contribution.

Comment

You first taken into consideration all needs and operations performed by a web or graphic designer and then decided accordingly what to hire and how to hire.

Comment

Awesome information thanks for sharing . i m really impressed . looking forward to see more update like that.
                      |

Comment

Web design should be responsive and creative, then only you can hire...
                        http://www.rgbdzine.com

Comment

even we have to check prevoius designing works of the websites to hire good web designer...
                          http://www.rgbdzine.com

Comment

You can find lots of web designer over the internet. You only need to search them.
                            If you are using Facebook then you can find lots of web designer groups on Facebook where you can find the best website designer easily.

Comment

You may think of hiring me, even I am good at designing websites

Comment

Working...
                              X