Creating own website or just hire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating own website or just hire?

Hi! I'm a businesswoman of organic food products and become quite successful on it. I used Social Media to market my product and it works very well to me. Though some of my customers were looking for a website to look up-to and not just the page on Facebook or Instagram account that I used. So I've been planning for this time to have one and use those free website builder or something like Wix or Wordpress. I have some background at designing but not really that good at technology.That's why I'm quite concern if I should continue building it by myself or just hire somebody

As you have already said, you’re not really good at such things. So perhaps the best option for you is to hire an expert who can create a quality website for you. And since it’ll be for your online store, you surely don’t want to settle for anything that looks just “okay”, right? Actually, just last month, I hired this web designer Durham to help me layout a new website for my shoe business. By finding a reliable expert for this, you can have a website that does not only looks good but would also function well for your visitors. That’s it for me.

Comment

First of all, you need to decide on which platform you will make your site. This issue requires increased attention. There is a wide selection of content management systems. It will be annoying if after some time you realize that the system you have chosen is completely unsuitable for you and your site.

Comment

Working...
      X