Is getting a logo design as beneficial as website design?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is getting a logo design as beneficial as website design?

My friend told me to invest in getting my logo done by this professional logo design service company ASAP. I have already acquired a website design service for my newly opened business, and so I’m wondering if having a logo as well would be equally beneficial. Anyone who can input some thoughts? TIA.

A logo can build a good rapport with the public that a company and its business is trying to achieve. A Logo on Your Website Grows Brand Recognition. A good logo is very important and makes an excellent first impression.

Comment

The logo is one thing people notice first about a business and a brand.

Comment

Logo is most important for your website. It tell the story about your website and build more trust.

Comment

@ Andrew77
          Yes, you are absolutely right. A Logo is a symbol that customers use to recognize your brand. It is a positive recall of your brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Naheed View Post

A logo can build a good rapport with the public that a company and its business is trying to achieve. A Logo on Your Website Grows Brand Recognition. A good logo is very important and makes an excellent first impression.
            Yes, I agree with you Naheed. The logo is the most important aspect of your company.

Comment

Hey,

A logo on a website will grows brand recognition and identity. A good logo is very important and makes an excellent first impression. A logo can build a good rapport with the public that a company and its business is trying to achieve. There are lots of tools available on the internet to build logos.

Comment

Working...
              X