Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deploying ASP.Net Core to windows webhosting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer
    replied
    Hello,
    500.30 usually means wrong .NET core version is being targeted. Please confirm with support team if the required ASP.NET core version is installed. They will be able to install it for you.
    Please see :
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/asp...aspnetcore-3.1
    Azure /IIS will have same steps as per above URL.

It would be highly recommended to provide exact steps so support team can duplicate issue the issue.

Leave a comment:

• wowfood
    started a topic Deploying ASP.Net Core to windows webhosting?

Deploying ASP.Net Core to windows webhosting?

So I've been playing around and put together a website with the following projects.

Main project
    REST API
    IdentityServerLogin

On my desktop this all works perfectly fine, however I'm struggling to find good resources on publishing these projects to a webserver (everything i find is about Azure)

At the moment I'm just trying to publish my REST API project to a subdomain, however I'm not having any luck, and continue to get a 500.30 error

HTTP Error 500.30 - ANCM In-Process Start Failure

The only thing I can think of is that I have the connectionString incorrect, (i honestly have no idea what it should be and have been guessing) if anyone can tell me how to get the correct connection string, or any other things that may be the problem with my deployment it would be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X