Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Change the WordPress Admin Username

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me the steps to change the WordPress admin username? I have searched a lot but not getting the right solution for this.

Originally posted by Hallie Russell View Post
    Hello,

Can anyone please tell me the steps to change the WordPress admin username? I have searched a lot but not getting the right solution for this.
    There are various ways to change the username, in this article explain the quickest and easiest method, using a simple plugin. Click here: Change the WordPress Admin Username

Comment

Originally posted by Emma Peterson View Post

There are various ways to change the username, in this article explain the quickest and easiest method, using a simple plugin. Click here: Change the WordPress Admin Username
      The mentioned article is really good. After reading this article, anyone can easily change their WordPress admin username.

Comment

Originally posted by Emma Peterson View Post

Hey, the shared article is really good. I have gone through the article and now I can easily change the admin username.

Comment

Working...
        X