Most popular Shopping cart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most popular Shopping cart

I'm just curious to know the shopping cart you are using and would you recommend it?
    In other words - which is the most popular and widely used shopping cart.
    Your suggestions are most

Re: Most popular Shopping cart

Hi Ronspiffy,

I prefer OpenCart I find it to be feature rich, easy to use, search engine friendly and with a visually appealing interface. You will always find it Very refreshing. Everything works, community support is huge and the extension arena is plentiful. Plenty of both free and paid for extensions. You will not be sorry.

There are a few more widely used, to name a few are PrestaShop, Abante Cart, WHMCS, Zen Cart etc. You will be able to install them with just a few clicks from Softaculous.

I believe WHMCS and OpenCart are the most widely used.

Regards,
    Clifield

Comment

Originally posted by RonSpiffy View Post
      I'm just curious to know the shopping cart you are using and would you recommend it?
      In other words - which is the most popular and widely used shopping cart.
      Hi RonSpiffy,

I would always recommend the industry leading Magento. It comes with unprecedented flexibility and control over the functionality of their eCommerce store. Really easy and helpful with the SEO tools offered with it.

Isonette

Comment

hi there,

I am currently using Prestashop, said to be one of the best in industry. It is indeed very user friendly and guides us through our product catalog intelligently and effortlessly, turning visitors into paying customers.

I would definitely recommend you to go with it.

Regards,
        Graham

Comment

OsCommerce & X-Cart are other e-commerce online shopping carts used widely. You might want to try them as installing & maintaining them is very easy
          Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Thanks for your recommendations, I really appreciate.
            I too have heard good things about Prestashop and will be trying this one for now. I had used OsCommerce in the past for one of my clients even OsCommerce is quite user friendly

Comment

Originally posted by RonSpiffy View Post
              Thanks for your recommendations, I really appreciate.
              I too have heard good things about Prestashop and will be trying this one for now. I had used OsCommerce in the past for one of my clients even OsCommerce is quite user friendly
              You're welcome Ron!

According to a recent study, PrestaShop is expanding it's business while focusing more on European markets, so it's going to lead from the front now..
              Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

OpenCart and Prestashop are the best carts that I have used. Prestashop definitely has a better administration area. Both of them have fantastic addons available.

Comment

Prestashop best shopping web store, i was used it

Comment

My recommendation would also lean in the direction of PrestaShop, because it's quite easy to understand and most importantly user-friendly interface. In addition, you will find many free themes and modules that will help you to customize the look and feel according to your needs.

Plus PrestaShop has a very large community which can assist you if you have any question. FYI, you can also use WordPress for online store. A woocommerce plugin for WordPress is good and it’s quite fast as well.

Comment

Prestashop is a rich-featured and user friendly cart. PrestaShop's administration panel is easy, very beneficial for some one who is just starting up. You don’t need many system requirements to use the program, basic like PHP, MySQL and Linux is fine.

Comment

If you've used osCommerce before, then osCmax is worth a look.
                        Whilst I like the look/feel of PrestaShop be prepared to pay for add-ons and good luck with customisation and bulk product editing.
                        Only consider Magento if you're willing to pump money at a boosted up server.

Note: there is no best shopping cart - it depends on your needs and levels of complexity that you are willing to accept/learn.
                        sigpicManaged osCmax hosting
                        (I'm not social )

Comment

I used many carts in the past and found the best to be OpenCart.com

Comment

Prestashop is good but requires good technical know-how. Also the built0in functionalities which are normally free with other scripts are often paid ones in prestashop.

Ofcourse it has a user-friendly interface and comparatively least system requirements.

Comment

King Cart and Shopping Cart elite are the most lovable and recommended shopping carts you can use for your website.

Comment

ban-img
                              Working...
                              X