Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Most popular Shopping cart

I second the comment of 'ejsolutions'
    "there is no best shopping cart - it depends on your needs and levels of complexity that you are willing to accept/learn"
    Very true....it's all about the products you would be selling and how complex they are integrated in your billing.
    Someone will say PrestaShop is good and other will vote for Magento based on their personal belief and usability.

Comment

AS I have had hands on opencart I would say this is this best one.

Comment

Well, now. This is something that I hadn't even considered. I thought you could just somehow create your own shopping cart. Just goes to show my inexperience with web designing. Thank you for the tips, and I will take a look at all of these suggestions.

Comment

I'm in the process to try Shopify out. Good reviews

Comment

Magento comes with extensive range of extensions that can help you with any requirement. I will always recommend Magento for its easy UI & support.

Comment

I am using WooCommerce since a long time, easy to use and easy customization.

I am thinking about using PrestaShop on my next website. But not sure how good is their support resources.

Comment

WooCommerce, Opencart & Magento but everyone has some limitation you can choose accordingly.

Comment

OpenCart and Prestashop are the best carts that I have used. Prestashop definitely has a better management place. Both of them have amazing add-ons available.

Comment

WordPress Ecommerce Templates are clean, super flexible and offer fully responsive design with superior quality plugins for creating WP commerce sites.

Comment

Hi! I believe that the leading positions globally are shared between Magento, BigCommerce and Shopify. All three solutions have a good reputation on the market of shopping cart solutions and have a rather extensive functionality. To make up your mind on which should you personally use, it is better to learn about each platform and make up your mind based on this information.

Comment

Just go with Magento. It is most popular shopping cart.

Comment

Working...
                        X