Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OscarScott
    replied
    Hi! I believe that the leading positions globally are shared between Magento, BigCommerce and Shopify. All three solutions have a good reputation on the market of shopping cart solutions and have a rather extensive functionality. To make up your mind on which should you personally use, it is better to learn about each platform and make up your mind based on this information.

Leave a comment:

• ranson
    replied
    WordPress Ecommerce Templates are clean, super flexible and offer fully responsive design with superior quality plugins for creating WP commerce sites.

Leave a comment:

• rickysmith
    replied
    OpenCart and Prestashop are the best carts that I have used. Prestashop definitely has a better management place. Both of them have amazing add-ons available.

Leave a comment:

• MarkRK
    replied
    Re: Most popular Shopping cart

WooCommerce, Opencart & Magento but everyone has some limitation you can choose accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• OliviaSanders
    replied

I am using WooCommerce since a long time, easy to use and easy customization.

I am thinking about using PrestaShop on my next website. But not sure how good is their support resources.

Leave a comment:

• BryanWalters
    replied

Magento comes with extensive range of extensions that can help you with any requirement. I will always recommend Magento for its easy UI & support.

Leave a comment:

• Spidey
    replied

Well, now. This is something that I hadn't even considered. I thought you could just somehow create your own shopping cart. Just goes to show my inexperience with web designing. Thank you for the tips, and I will take a look at all of these suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied

AS I have had hands on opencart I would say this is this best one.

Leave a comment:

• KevinW
    replied

I second the comment of 'ejsolutions'
    "there is no best shopping cart - it depends on your needs and levels of complexity that you are willing to accept/learn"
    Very true....it's all about the products you would be selling and how complex they are integrated in your billing.
    Someone will say PrestaShop is good and other will vote for Magento based on their personal belief and usability.

Leave a comment:

• guptachetan1219
    replied

King Cart and Shopping Cart elite are the most lovable and recommended shopping carts you can use for your website.

Leave a comment:

• Suzzane
    replied

Prestashop is good but requires good technical know-how. Also the built0in functionalities which are normally free with other scripts are often paid ones in prestashop.

Ofcourse it has a user-friendly interface and comparatively least system requirements.

Leave a comment:

• ejsolutions
    replied

If you've used osCommerce before, then osCmax is worth a look.
    Whilst I like the look/feel of PrestaShop be prepared to pay for add-ons and good luck with customisation and bulk product editing.
    Only consider Magento if you're willing to pump money at a boosted up server.

Note: there is no best shopping cart - it depends on your needs and levels of complexity that you are willing to accept/learn.

Leave a comment:

• Bradford
    replied

Prestashop is a rich-featured and user friendly cart. PrestaShop's administration panel is easy, very beneficial for some one who is just starting up. You don’t need many system requirements to use the program, basic like PHP, MySQL and Linux is fine.

Leave a comment:

• Irene9001
    replied

My recommendation would also lean in the direction of PrestaShop, because it's quite easy to understand and most importantly user-friendly interface. In addition, you will find many free themes and modules that will help you to customize the look and feel according to your needs.

Plus PrestaShop has a very large community which can assist you if you have any question. FYI, you can also use WordPress for online store. A woocommerce plugin for WordPress is good and it’s quite fast as well.

Leave a comment:

• Gary_Norbert
    replied

OpenCart and Prestashop are the best carts that I have used. Prestashop definitely has a better administration area. Both of them have fantastic addons available.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X