No announcement yet.

Do you use Wordpress as a blog or CMS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you use Wordpress as a blog or CMS?

I've always wondered how many people use Wordpress as a blog platform and how many use it as a CMS. It's such a diverse and flexible application with so many potential uses, it's always great to see how people have scaled it or increased its functionality with some extra plugins. And of course some of the amazing designs people apply! Anyway, thought I'd put a poll on just to see how many people use it as a blog and as a CMS, so please vote away if you use Wordpress!
    Blog
    83.33%
    CMS
    16.67%

Re: Do you use Wordpress as a blog or CMS?

WordPress is itself a CMS. CMS stands for content management system and I use it as a platform for my blog.

Comment

I use wordpress for all sorts of blogs and even professional websites too. It is the best CMS tool I've seen ever.

Comment

I like Wordpress, because it is pretty user-friendly. I've just not set up any type of private hosting for it, though. I just have a normal blog and don't have much time to devote to it at the moment, anyway.

Comment

Wordpress is actually great. I have about 3 different blogs that I operate on wordpress. I would continue to use it, as I find it is quite easy to navigate, and is great for beginners.

Comment

I use wordpress for both, my blog and website. It was always been my first choice.

Comment

Hello,

Wordpress is one of the best available CMS for creating both blog and websites as it is widely used by different type of users from their business to personal requirements. One can definitely go for blog or website creating using this amazing CMS.

Regards,
              Fred Adkins

Comment

Originally posted by Fred-Adkins View Post
                Hello,

Wordpress is one of the best available CMS for creating both blog and websites as it is widely used by different type of users from their business to personal requirements. One can definitely go for blog or website creating using this amazing CMS.

Regards,
                Fred Adkins
                Yes, that's true Fred.

But I am not sure, how wordpress can be useful for ecommerce purpose?

Comment

I use WordPress for my bogs and recommend it to all my clients. The reason is that it is very easy to use(once you get the hang of it) and is very versatile. By using plugins you can increase its functionality and include so much in a single website. Last but not the least, there are some beautiful WordPress themes that we get to use for our blogs.

Comment

My WordPress websites are also used as CMS storage as well. I have thousands of images stored in some of them and even documents that I wanted to store. It is a good way to back up your primary storage.

Comment

Wordpress platforms is one of the best available CMS for developing both weblog and sites as it is commonly used by different kind of customers from their business to private specifications. One can definitely go for web or blogsite developing using this awesome CMS.

Comment

Hello,

You’ll always want a professional website that is inexpensive to setup and easy run. The solution is WordPress, a completely free software program that creates exceptional websites and which is very simple to maintain. Here are some of the best reasons to use Wordpress - https://www.eukhost.com/blog/webhost...ness-websites/

Comment

ban-img
                        Working...
                        X