Creating a website on my own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating a website on my own?

I wished to create my own website for my local business and since I am a self starter I don't mind creating my own website. I know that there are many tutorials online and I am a quick learner. I hope I am on the right track and will not need a web designer as such.

Re: Creating a website on my own?

You can easily create a website on your own. The first thing you must do is to get a domain and hosting(Eukhost is the best). Then you can install WordPress and create your site within minutes. Once you have content in the form of a few posts you will be online with your site. It's that simple, so get started!

Comment

If you want to create your own website you must get hosting first because the free hosts are not good and it will not make a good impression either to be with Blogger or Weebly. There are many websites that will show you steps to follow to create a website. Take action on what you want to do and if you have questions you can ask here.

Comment

First, register a domain name along with a basic or starter shared hosting plan, there you will find Softaculous auto-script installer inside your control panel, then determine what script you want to put on your domain (for an instance, WordPress, Joomla, B2Evolution, Drupal or a proper shopping cart such as Magento, PrestaShop, osCommerce, etc...).

Comment

Any body here who are expert in word-press theme installation...

Comment

I am lucky to be a member of this forum because when I signed up I did not have a clue about creating my own website but I have so much useful knowledge that I gained from this forum now. I can easily create a website on my own now and if I have any questions I know where to go.

Comment

Hello,

The first step of website building is choosing a right domain name. Below, I have shared some important tips to help you in choosing right domain name for your website.

1. Name Your Brand: Choose a brand name that represents your business niche/topic.

2. Uniqueness: Choose a unique name that one can easily remember. Which also helps to prevent duplication/ trademark issues.

3. Right Extension: There are multiple TLDs available nowadays to choose, but .COM is been favorite since a long time and easy to remember.

Good Luck...!

Comment

You can easily make a website on your own. The first thing you must do is to get a site and website hosting service. Then you can set up WordPress that will make your website within moments. Once you have content in the type of a few post you will be online with your website. It's that simple, so get started!

Comment

Working...
                X