Amazon store on website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon store on website?

I have heard that an Amazon Store can be incorporated on a WordPress website and that you do not need any additional tools for it. Has anyone tried it and how do you include it on your website? I am selling Amazon products on my website as an affiliate.

Re: Amazon store on website?

My friend has an Amazon store on her website but she had a poor experience as the products in the store did not convert very well. I think people expect to see reviews and when they don't they leave the site. Have you thought of writing reviews for products?

Comment

Amazon has free tools available on their website which will help you include an Amazon Store on your website. You will find the tool in the Amazon Associates section and it is as easy as following their step-by-step instructions. Once you build your store you will need to drive traffic towards it so that you can convert the traffic into some sales.

Comment

I think that a 'store' would detract people from wanting to check out my website. Unless, of course, my website's sole purpose is to sell something. People would rather go directly to Amazon to shop there.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments above. I think it makes sense that the visitor may get distracted and it is better to send all visitors straight to Amazon. As long as they are set with cookies I will be able to get the benefit of all their purchases for the next 24 hours after their visit. .

Comment

Most people selling products from Amazon driv traffic from YouTube Facebook Google+!..it's all about traffic!..I've tried Amazon Store years ago was Waste of time sales 0

Comment

Working...
            X