eUKhost Ltd is a well-recognised global hosting brand providing many online services for the last 13 years.
Job Title: Relationship Manager and Business Development
Location: eUKhost Ltd, 7 Commercial Street, Morley, Leeds LS27 8HX
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Do you have what it takes to be our next generation in Relationship Managers and Business Development Executives? The role is primary focussed on building relationship with Enterprise and Corporate customers and selling our products and offering enterprise solutions to such potential clients, while being able to maintain strong customer relations to provide good service for any future requirement the customer may have.
We are looking for strong candidates who are excellent in building relationship with customers, who can demonstrate the hunger for opportunity as well as being able to lead a team, those who can drive both new clients and existing client perspectives.
The ideal candidates:
- Must have sales / business development experience of a minimum of 2 years (freelancers or webmasters can also apply).
- Experience in time management, territory planning, journey planning and administration.
- Developed verbal and written influencing and communication skills.
- Confident and impactful group and individual presentation skills.
- The ability to demonstrate integrity, and maintain and grow relationships with existing and new customers.
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to reach agreement effectively.
- The ability to spot business opportunities through focussing on customer needs.
- Clear delivery of all personal targets, in order to contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Takes ownership and accountability for performance.
- IT skills to include Excel, Word & PowerPoint, along with selling web hosting services.
- Some experience in working with clients / prospects from different geographies.
- Ability to learn new technology.
- Proven record in telephone & presentation sales.
- Prior web hosting / managed services experience is a positive.
- Travel to potential clients and perform presentations at any location within the UK.
- Achieve desired level of comfort and build relationship with the assigned customers.
- Identify and develop new customers.
- Prepare sales development programmes, which are fully evaluated and agreed to maximise profitability of eUKhost.
- Develop and maintain a good, professional and efficient working relationship with customers.
- Provide winning customer solutions to achieve targets.
- Prepare presentations to show potential clientele both on-site and off-site.
- Ensure any future team prosper and hit any required targets and ensure jobs are done correctly and efficiently to maintain the brand.
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to
When sending your application to us, please make sure the beginning of the subject field of your e-mail contains the full title of the vacancy you are applying for.