You’ll learn how to compose an email in SpamExpert in this tutorial. If your mail server is unavailable, you can utilize this feature in SpamExpert to send mail.
Follow the steps to compose an email in SpamExpert:
1. Log in to SpamExpert.
2. Select the “Continuity” category.
3. Click on the “Compose Mail” option.
4. Here you can compose the mail.
5. Enter the subject.
6. Enter the message you wish to send.
7. Attach any files if any.
8. Then select the recipients. You can add multiple recipients.
9. Finally click on the “Send Message” button.
10. You will receive a message that the “Mail is queued for sending”.
That’s it! Wasn’t it useful to you? Thanks for reading our article. For any help contact our support staff.