Important note- You should install Node.js on your account before installing Yarn.
Follow the steps-
- Log in to SSH.
- Execute the following command-
curl -o- -L https://yarnpkg.com/install.sh | bash
Yarn will be downloaded and installed by the installation script.
- Enter the following command, to activate the new Yarn environment immediately.
- To check the installation is working properly, execute the following command-
- You would receive the succeeding output for each command-
yarn install v1.19.1
[1/4] Resolving packages…
success Already up-to-date.
Done in 0.05s.
- The completion time and version number may differ for your own installation.
Hope you liked our article. For more such informative articles, do visit our KB section regularly.