Learn how to effortlessly install phpBB3 on your website through cPanel using the user-friendly Softaculous tool.
Follow the steps-
- Login to your cheap web hosting cPanel using your control panel username and password.
- Search for the “Softaculous” icon and click on it.
- Click on the “phpBB” listed under the Forums section as shown in the image below.
- Once you click on “phpBB” it will show you the Overview page of phpBB Version 3.0.8 as shown in the image below.
- Now, click on the “Install” tab, it will take you to the installation steps. Fill in the required information shown in the image below.
- Click on the “Install“ button at the bottom of the form to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is successful, the following message will appear on your screen, “Congratulations, the software was installed successfully.”
- Now, you can log in to your phpBB3 board administration control panel area using the Administration URL shown on the confirmation page.
That is it! Hope you liked our article.