In this guide, we will explain to you how to make your server GDPR compliant using Plesk.
Follow the steps:
- Log in to Plesk.
- Select the “Tools & Settings” option.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Select the “General settings” category.
- Click on the “Server Settings” sub-option.
- Scroll down and find the option “Anonymize IP addresses” option.
- Tick the check box “Anonymize IP addresses during log rotation and collecting of web statistics”.
- Tick the check box “Force daily log rotation for all domains”.
- Try to keep “7” days of log files under the option “Allow to store website log files for 7 days”.
- Finally click on the “Ok” button.
- You will receive messages after the changes reflect.
- Then you will finally get a success message that the server settings have changed.
We sincerely hope that you must now have got a clear idea of how to make your server GDPR compliant using Plesk. However, if you are still facing any difficulty in the procedure mentioned above, feel free to reach out to the eukhost support team for proactive support 24×7. Check out our web hosting plans today.