In this article, we will explain to you how to undo the changes that Patchman has done. Patchman is a scanning service that scans some of the most popular web applications for outdated applications, vulnerabilities, and malware scripts.
To undo the changes follow the steps:
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Select the “Advanced” section.
3. Click on the “Patchman” option.
4. Click on the “Actions” button.
5. Then click on the “Undo Patch”.
6. The undone patch’s Status column will now show as Reverted.
This was the end of our conversation. Hope you liked our article. If you need help you can contact our support team whenever required.
For more information about Patchman Website Security services, visit our website.