Hyper-V Virtual Private Servers
eUKhost is among the very few hosting providers in UK to provide Hyper-V Windows 2008 Virtual Private Servers. Hyper-V virtualization platform enables multiple operating systems to run within multiple isolated environments on a single physical server. Hyper-V provides users an ideal platform for key virtualization scenarios, such as production server consolidation, business continuity management, software test and development.
By using Hyper-V technology, each VPS provides superior performance and stability similar to a dedicated server. Each VPS is isolated and functions like a dedicated server with the allocated resources, has its own dedicated RAM, space and bandwidth, ensuring a high level of stability. All of the features of Windows Server 2008, including IIS 7 and SQL Server 2008 can be used with a Hyper-V Virtual Machine.
Some of the key features of Hyper-V VPS Hosting are:-
* Windows Server 2008 virtual machine.
* Total control over the server administrator level access via RDP.
* Guaranteed Server resources like storage space & memory.
* Ability to host multiple websites.
* Fully configure and customize your hosting environment.
* Run custom database-driven applications.
* Easily scalable solution.
* Private IP Addresses.
* Ideal for test and development environments.
We offer customers a choice of three Hyper-V Virtual Private Servers, pricing starts at £24.00 per month.
For complete information on eUKhost Hyper-V VPS, please visit http://www.eukhost.com/windows-vps-hosting.php
For questions, please email: [email protected]