WHAT IS SITEBUILDER?
Sitebuilder is a tool for helping you to create a great website. You can optionally add a Blog and a Store to your site too.
1. WHAT’S SO GOOD ABOUT IT?
Sitebuilder has many benefits including:
- Simple to learn for beginners
- All sites are fully responsive, so they look great on phones and tablets as well as computers
- Lots of fresh modern template designs
- Easy to change the look of your site
- Full functionality on most iOS, Android and FireOS devices without the need to install an App
- Robust page model makes it unlikely you will accidentally damage your site
- Drag-and-drop functionality makes it easy to create varied page layouts
- All site management functionality is included
2. WHAT KINDS OF CONTENT CAN I ADD TO MY SITE?
- Slideshows (Sliders)
- Facebook like button
- Facebook comments
- YouTube video
- Google Map
- Tweet this button
- Twitter feed
- LinkedIn Personal button
- LinkedIn Business button
- Contact form
- Signup form
- Horizontal divider
- Dropbox file link
- Disqus comments
- Yelp reviews
- Featured products (from store)
- Blog search
- Blog posts
3. WILL MY SITE GET A GOOD RANKING ON GOOGLE AND OTHER SEARCH ENGINES?
Search engine ranking is largely determined by the kind of content your add to your site and the number of other high quality sites that link to your site. If you follow good practice, your site can do well.
4. HOW CAN I ADD CONTENT BEYOND THAT IN YOUR LIST?
Use the embed widget to add additional content.
5. CAN I USE SITEBUILDER WITH A DOMAIN NAME I ALREADY OWN?
Yes, you can map any domain name you own to your site using the Domain mapping page.
6. CAN I EXPORT MY SITE FROM SITEBUILDER AND FTP IT TO ANOTHER HOST?
No, export is not supported.
7. DO YOU HOST MY SITE?
Yes, fast, secure hosting is included with sitebuilder.
8. HOW MANY PAGES CAN I ADD TO MY SITE?
Unless you are on a limited-page package, there is no fixed limit.
9. CAN I EDIT THE PAGE HTML?
No, sitebuilder does not support this.
10. CAN I EDIT THE SITE TEMPLATE CSS?
Yes, you can edit the template code if the Developer application is enabled.