Virtuozzo Power Panel also known as VZPP is used to manage a VPS efficiently. A user can Restart, Stop, Start, and Fast Stop his/her VPS when an emergency occurs. Using Virtuozzo also helps a user to get better information of his/her VPS such as Change password, File Manager, Resources, System Services, System Processes, Firewall, SSH Connection, Status Changes, QoS Alerts, Action Log, Traffic Log etc.
Virtuozzo Power Panel Features
- Start/Stop VPS: Start, stop, fast stop and restart the VPS.
- VPS Resource Monitoring: Monitor VPS resource utilization for CPU, system, disk space and disk inodes.
- VPS Backup/Restore: Back up and restore the VPS from the backup including all system and user files.
- VPS Repair: Start the VPS in repair mode when a VPS is broken and does not boot.
- Embedded SSH Client: Connect via integrated SSH client to the VPS.
- VPS Re-install: Reinstall the VPS from scratch, either saving or discarding existing files.
- VPS Actions Log: View the VPS actions log to monitor resource shortage alerts and various VPS events
- VPS Resources: Shows package name, Additional Information, CPU Usage with graphic, System Usage with Graphic, Disk Usage and Network Usage. By pressing the
- Extended button you will get a more detailed CPU Parameters, Disk Quota, and UBCs.
- File Manager: Lets you see the files on your VPS.
- Change Password: You can use this option to change the VPS Password.
- System Services: Shows the running applications.
- System Processes: Shows running application/processes. Lets you see CPU%, Mem%, the command and PID.
- Status Changes: Shows the VPS changes such as restarts, stops, locked, etc.
- Actions Log: Shows a list of actions, both running and already finished.
- QoS Alerts: This will be the first thing that is going to tell you when a problem occurs.
How to access Virtuozzo?
VZPP is accessible via 4643 port. For example: If your main VPS node IP 126.96.36.199,
username: root password: your_current_root_password