Data Centre Information
Provided by Simply Transit, we run a fully redundant BGP network consisting of two separate hardware vendors which provides redundancy not only in the network level, but also on the hardware level.
We operate two separate 10Gigabit networks, from both Extreme Networks and Foundry Networks at all locations. On top of this layer 2 network we operate two independent IP Transit networks (AS29550 and AS34920) which run from multiple Cisco Systems 7606-S RSP720 and 6509 SUP720 routers at multiple London facilities, offering true redundancy to each customer.
Connecting with multiple Tier 1 providers, as well the London Internet Exchange (LINX), we are the only provider able to offer IP services diverse of London, to any of our customers.
- 100% Cisco routers and switches
- 40Gb redundant fibre network
- Monitored 24/7/365
- VSS router configuration for hardware redundancy
- Multiple transit providers
- LINX 224 and 226 connections
Hardware Guarantee & Security
All servers deployed at the data centre include hardware replacement guarantees. In case of any hardware component failure, the hardware is immediately replaced by our onsite data centre engineers.
The data centre is located inside its own secure compound, with 2.4 and 3 meter fencing and electric gate entry equipped and monitored round the clock with closed circuits. Strict access controls are implemented including surveillance cameras, finger-print as well as keycard systems in order to manage entries.
Electrical Capacity, Power and Redundancy
Equal power distribution (60 watts per sq. ft.- 80 watts per sq. ft). Each cabinet 4' x 6' gets 110 volt, 20 amp circuits. The main power sums up to 480 volt, 3 phase.
In the unlikely event of a power outage from local power grid, all datacentres' power systems are designed to run uninterrupted with the help of Two 2000KW auto-switched power generators and centralized UPS systems. Generators are regularly tested and can be used in an event of extended utility power outages.
Computerised Fully master-planned rise system / HVAC pipe system / Electrically monitored. HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) systems are N+1 redundant, ensuring that a duplicate system can immediately come online in the event of an HVAC system failure.
Fire Protection System
Wet risers are set in at every square position; FM-200 system is installed. The advanced fire protection system prevents fires from spreading in the unlikely event one should occur.
- 450mm heavy duty raised data flooring
- Redundant N+1 parallel UPS system
- Close control downflow air conditioning units @ N+1
- Own 5mW on-site sub-station
- 2.5mW backup on-site sub-station
- Fire detection and gas suppression system
- Perkins generator connectedcontent central container-fluidature
- 16 Amp feed per equipment rack
- Cat6 shielded structured cabling
- 24x7 secure entry via PAC-TAG system, with 4 layer entry
- 24x7 qualified engineers available for remote hands service
Data Centre Gallery
Copyright © 2001 - 2018, eUKhost Ltd. All rights are reserved.
We use electronic cookies as part of our normal business operations. By using this website, we assume you are happy with this. For more information, please click here.