A. How to Download the Certificate
1. Follow the link in your pickup e-mail and enter the pickup password created when you placed your order.
2. Create a 12+ character password for your certificate (alphanumeric only).This will be needed during certificate installation. Agree to the subscriber agreement and press next.
3. Click Download My Certificate to download your PKCS#12 file (.pfx):
4. Be sure to choose Save when prompted by your browser.
5. Save your certificate in a location you will remember and name it something you will remember. Press Save.
B. How to Install The Certificate
1. Double-click on the .pfx you just downloaded to open the Certificate Import Wizard.
2. The file path is automatically selected. Click Next to continue:
3. Enter the private key password. This is the password that was created when you downloaded the certificate. Check the following options:
- Mark this key as exportable.
- Include all extended properties – this will carry over all the certificate details during import.
4. Let the Certificate Import Wizard determine the best place for the installation.
5. Click Finish. 6. Your certificate is successfully installed. You have now successfully obtained and installed a PersonalSign Certificate.
5. Click Finish.
6. Your certificate is successfully installed.
You have now successfully obtained and installed a PersonalSign Certificate.