Billing & Pricing Policy
1. All our signups go through a stringent fraud detection process. Our verification department would cross-check all the information given during the signup. This is done to establish that the account holder is aware of what they have purchased as also the fact that the signup has been made with their knowledge. All the accounts are setup only after confirming the genuinity of the signup.
2. Payments: All charges are shown in GBP i.e. ££ .. Payments are to be made in GBP. We accept the following types of payment:
- Debit/Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Switch/Solo, UK Maestro)
- Bank Wire transfer
- Check or Money Order
3. Billing Cycles
We accept monthly, quarterly, semi-annual & annual payments. Our shared hosting plans can also be paid bi-anually.
4. Accounts paid for by wire transfers & bank transfers would be setup only after we get proof of the payment being done. A copy of the receipt of the payment has to be sent to our billing department. Customers may scan the receipt or take a screen-shot of the same & email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such accounts would be setup after the copy of the bank / wire transfer receipt is received.
5. We require a written authorization in the form of an email for requests to change billing cycles, contact email address & cancellation / termination of services. Requests on live-chat or the toll free number for the same would not be accepted.
6. Account renewal reminders will now be sent 15 (Fifteen) days before the actual renewal / due date as opposed to 10 (Ten) days duration earlier. This is done to ensure that our clients get enough time to make payment(s). A second reminder will be sent before the due date and the third & final reminder would be sent on the day of renewal.
7. A grace period of 5 (Five) days will be given to all unpaid accounts past the renewal / due date. The hosting service will be suspended on the 6th (Sixth) day of the account being past due and a notification email would be sent informing about the suspension of service. Backup, if purchased / applicable, will be provided only after the dues are paid during the suspension period, i.e. between 6th and 10th days (both days inclusive) of account being past due.
8. We would allow up to 5 (Five) days after the account has been suspended, for the renewal fee / dues to be paid. The account will be terminated permanently and all data held within that particular account will be deleted from the server once this period of additional 5 days is over. Under no circumstances would a backup be provided to the client after termination.
9. In case of eNlight Cloud, account may automatically get suspended if the balance remains negative for 5 days or reaches (minus) -£30 GBP, which ever is earlier. The account will remain suspended until balance is added to the account.
10. We have a 30-day money back guarantee period within which the customer is free to cancel their service & claim a refund of the charges paid. However, domain registration charges, domain transfer charges & dedicated servers do not come under the purview of this 30-day period. All additional features added to an account are charged according to the Billing Cycle. Additional items are non-refundable. The refund does not cover the followings:
- Dedicated Servers
- eNlight Cloud
- Domain Registrations
- SSL Certificates
- Dedicated IP Addresses
- Additional Add-ons
- Any additional over-usage
- Any control panel charges / anti-virus program charges
11.1 If the domain registration expires due to auto-renew being disabled, please notify us immediately and we will try our best to renew the domain name for you. However should it come to the time when the domain has already been pushed into the redemption period then you will be responsible for the one time payment of redemption fee & the renewal charges of the domain to renew your domain (this is the amount charged by our registrar, eNom).
11.2 Should you cancel your hosting before the renewal date or wish to transfer your domain name to another service provider during it's registration period, domain registration/transfer charges will be payable before such action is completed
12. A pro-rated refund is given in case of cancellations within the next due renewal. Only charges for the un-used period would be refunded. If the cancellation request is received within six to zero days before the renewal date, this cancellation request will be effective on the following billing cycle and charges for the current month will apply.
13. Charge Backs: EUKHost does not allow charge backs to occur to its merchant accounts and contracts with VISA/ MASTERCARD International, American Express and its Discover Financial services. It is not recommended to initiate a charge back hence customer agreed to the billing policies (this document) and the terms and conditions as outlined in this document and EUKHost will use this document and customers agreement at the time of the order to wholeheartedly fight a charge back and/ dispute.
If the customer has supplied a valid reason for a refund, EUKHost will gladly apply this refund only if the requirements specified above are met.
Any dispute/ charge back attempts will immediately result in suspension of the web hosting account and another charge will be applied the customers credit card under the same order/ authorization number. Any customer, who provides a credit card charge back in response to a bill and/or order placed at EUKHost, will be subject to collections and legal action.
Charge backs are never an acceptable means of attaining a refund. By ordering an account you are bound by these terms and conditions and must follow and agree to them. The following amounts will be applied for all charge backs: £25.00 Charge back processing fee, £100 penalty for charge back usage. In addition if collections action is required a 22% collections fee will be assessed as well for the total amount.
14. Accounts terminated due to any hosting violation, breach of our policies (TOS & AUP) are not entitled to any sort of refund what-so-ever. Instances where eukhost.com has had to delete or terminate accounts (after having evidence to substantiate the charges / violations) due to complaints of copy-right infringement, internet watchdog complaints would also not be entitled for any refund at all.
15. Billing Information : You can update your billing information from the Members Area. If incase , you do not have the access to change for some of the information, you need to contact our Billing Department via Helpdesk & the changes would be done in 24 hours. Periodically it may become necessary for us to contact our customers regarding account status. If the information provided to us is not current, it may lead to a failure to receive notices. Customers are solely responsible for keeping all personal and billing information current at all times. We are not responsible for actions that are taken as a result of a customer's failure to respond to our notices.
16. At any point of time, in cases where compensation has to be given for not having been able to provide the services guaranteed on the website, the amount would not be more than 1 month's hosting fees.
17. Only first time sign-ups are eligible for refunds & the 30-day money back guarantee period.
Please raise a ticket with the Billing Department from your Client Area for any further queries or clarifications.