This articles explains how to create a new mailbox using cPanel.
- Log into cPanel
Your cPanel account can be accessed from the below links http://www.yourwebsite/cpanel or https://www.yourwebsite:2083 Replace ‘yourwebsite’ with your domain.
- Click Email Accounts
- Under Add email account enter the following
- Email: this will be the address you would like to set up for example [email protected]. If you have multiple domains you will be able to select them from the drop down on the right hand side.
- Password: Enter a strong password or use the Password Generator that cPanel provide (recommended).
- Mailbox Quota: This is the amount of space in MB that you would like the mailbox to have available.
Tip: 1024MB is equal to 1GB, however there are plenty of MB to GB calculators online.
- Click Create account
- Your mailbox has now been successfully created, you can view your new mailbox settings by clicking on Set Up Mail Client