In this tutorial, we will explain to you how to change a subscription’s service plan in Plesk.
To change a subscription’s service plan in Plesk-
Follow the steps:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. Select the “Hosting Services” option.
3. Click on the “Subscriptions” sub-option.
4. You will enter into a new page. Select the “Subscription”.
5. Click on the “Change Plan” tab.
6. You will be redirected to a new page where you can select the new service plan.
7. Click on the drop-down arrow and select the new service plan.
8. Click on the “Ok” button.
9. You will get a message that the “Selected subscriptions were successfully re-associated with service plans”.
Wasn’t it easy? Hope you liked our article. If you are looking forward to such interesting KBs, you can visit our KB section. And still, if you face any problem while executing any task you can just contact eukhost support staff, they are available for you 24×7.